As a role charged with maintaining computing systems, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks that entire organisations rely upon
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. Communicate across the department & users politely and effectively.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to the requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Creating a backup and safeguarding the data if there are any hindrances.
- Ensure security checks are set right through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Keep the system upgraded with the new releases and models.
- Should be able to handle 3rd party vendor related to procurements, cost negotiation etc.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
Shifts : Morning & / Afternoon shift
Package: Open to discuss.
Working Days : 6 days (Fixed Sunday off)
Required Candidate profile
- Proven 3 years of experience as a System Administrator,Network Administratoror similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management are preferred.
- Should be expertise in different OS like MAC, Ubuntu, Linux and Windows.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- BE/BSc/BCA in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Completion of recognised certification is a plus. (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)).
Desired Candidate Profile
Brain4ce Education Solutions (P) Ltd
And the reason is, we dont give up. When a student commits to a course, we commit to the student. We are not going to sugar coat it - we will make you complete, come what may. You may not have given much thought to what you are signing up for, but we believe you are signing up for knowledge that is useful and complete. And what we do, we do to make that belief a reality. We are ridiculously committed to our students. Be it constant reminders, relentless masters or 24 x 7 online support - we will absolutely make sure that you run out of excuses to not complete the course.
Contact Company:Brain4ce Education Solutions (P) Ltd
Address :IndiQube ETA, 3rd Floor, No.- 38/4, Adjacent to EMC2, Dodanekundi, Outer Ring Road, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560048,India